Wednesday 23 February 2011

It's Stat Time Again

Incase you didn't know, in the early stages of this blog's existence, I posted a number of statistics-driven articles looking at the tech suits and their effect on the sport. Here's an example of one of those posts:-

Percentage Changes By Event Pre/Post Polyurethane suits - This was a look at how the World Records progressed in each stroke. At the end there is a prediction of which World Records are most likely to go first with the new suit rules. (My predictions of Men's & Women's 1500m Free, Women's 200m Breaststroke Women's 800m Free and Men's 200m Butterfly, made back in January 2010, are still looking pretty good).

This site has continued to evolve since then, but I've heard the calling... I am going to return to my roots for a series of articles, and this is the reason:-
- Nick Gillingham, Two-time Olympic Medalist.
Really? Let's see about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment